VRK 18650 3500mAH 3.7V Lithium Battery 20A
-Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
-Continuous Discharge Current : 10A
-Max. Discharge Current : 20A
-Dimensions : 64.75*18.26MM ( /-0.05)mm
-Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 to 60 Degrees Celsius
-Standard Charge : CC/CV 1.50A, 4.20 Â± 0.05 V-Cycle Life :Â 300 cycles
-Weight : 60g
Fully charge before first use
Never short (connect positive and negative size) battery
Keep them always in battery case, or any other insulating material
Never keep this battery together with metal objects (short circuit can happen if you do)
Never carry bare cell in your pocket with keys, change or any other metal objects.
Other Battery Caution Notes:
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~3.6V) as soon as possible. Leaving batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity / cycle loss)
- Do not short circuit ( will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
- Do not leave battery in Vehicles.
- Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects..- Never leave a battery charging unattended.
- Discontinue use of a battery if it looks worn, outer wrapping is torn, or it's acting unusual.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion or Li-MN cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
AAA Strate Vape will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of an Li-MN or LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.